Douglas P. Nelson, Business Manager
Be advised starting March 19, the Union Hall will be closed to the general public.
The hall and your representatives will still be available to assist members as we mitigate through this unprecedented time. To slow the spread of the Covid-19 virus please take note of the following:
• ALL business should be conducted over the phone to limit foot traffic at the hall, this includes Book 1 Referrals.
• In regards to 2nd Quarter Dues, make efforts to use the mail however a drop box has been added to the vestibule at the hall for added convenience.
• Applications for apprenticeship have been suspended until April 1.
• If you become unemployed due to the coronavirus, please contact us by phone.
• If you need to file for unemployment or an extension of benefits, you can file or re-open a claim here http://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/UI-online/index.htm
We should make every attempt to do our part to flatten the curve and practice the guidelines recommended by the CDC.
Attached to this news article is a flier from the CT State Building Trades for anyone wanting to help in making donations to those working on the front lines. We all know someone, whether a family member, friend or neighbor working to keep Connecticut Healthy. Information on how to donate is in the flier.
As information continues to rapidly change, we will keep you updated.
Stay healthy and contact us with any questions you may have.
HELP FIGHT COVID– 19
Our front-line workers are in need of supplies, if you have anything that could help we will take it and get it too those that are working around the clock to keep us safe and healthy, Doctors ,Nurses, first responders etc.
Any type Respirators, Latex Gloves, Cleaning supplies, Wipes ETC
Items can be dropped off at 100 Old Forge RD Rocky Hill, CT
Pick Up can be arranged send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off center will be open 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Time is of the essence
Let’s help keep front line workers safe, as they keep Connecticut Healthy.